Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, it's official! I officially have no idea what I'm doing here, but I'm giving it a shot. I'm thinking at least my brother will be proud of me ... I started texting and blogging in the same month ... I might NOT be as old as he thought I was!
So, my main goal in this endeavor is to keep our family and friends up to speed with our day to day life and to give myself some space to reflect so that these precious days don't speed by too quickly.
I hope you'll check back soon to see my progress and if you have any advice or words of wisdom for a brand-new blogger, please feel free to pass it along!

3 comments:

  1. How great that you've started a blog! I love it . . . I just get so busy and out of the habit that I only update every few months, which is a bummer. I hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!!! I have been trying to keep up with ours, but it does take time - besides, I didn't give up my facebook addiction, just added to it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland. It's great to keep up and look back on. It's also really helpful when we scrap book. It's already a journal of our lives in order. How cool for you! I am very proud of you and can't wait to visit often.
    Blessings,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete