Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Are your eyes fixed on Jesus?










I'm not sure why I didn't notice before. Well, I noticed, but I didn't think about it. Every time I would walk past the table at our front door, I would see that the nativity pieces had been moved. I'd quickly fix them back and go on about my day (I was most likely doing laundry - I'm ALWAYS doing laundry!) The next time I'd walk by, there they were again all moved around. Then I saw that the same thing was happening with 2 other nativity sets I had out. Baby Jesus would be in the middle of the stable and EVERYONE else was crowded around Him pushed up as close as they could get to Him. As I stood there "fixing" the nativity scene, Will came around the corner and said, "Mom, they came to see Jesus!" Lord, thank you for blessing me with this precious, smelly, dirt covered, LOUD, knock-knock joke telling, won't eat a thing his mama cooks for him 5 year old boy. He gets it ... we're here to see Jesus.








"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith..." Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment