Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You can Find us at the Y-M-C-A

You know you're singing it now ... you're welcome :o).  One of the things we love about our new home is the YMCA that is just around the corner.  The kids are soaking up all of the activity that goes on there and John and I are trying to keep up with them!  Will is playing basketball and looks forward to the games every week.  He's been learning a lot about the game and he *might* even be a little bit tired after the practices & games each week (but probably not!)  Kate is taking "nastics" and her favorite part of the class is when they get to jump on the "jumpoline".  Somehow she seems to have even more energy after her weekly class.  I'm so thankful for two healthy children who love to run, jump, and play.  Now for the good part ... pictures. 



Will is all about defense!

I love this picture - notice Will's teammate's arm around Will's shoulders!

Go team!

Ready to play!

This might be my favorite picture of Will so far this season.  He is really serious about defense!



We always start with stretching!

Ta-da!

By far, Kate's favorite part of "nastics" is jumping on the "jumpoline"

I'll admit I'm biased, but this girl is beautiful!

This is serious business!

I love gymnastics!

1 comment: