Friday, July 20, 2012

Road Trippin'

This is the fourth summer in a row that we've made the drive from midwest to southeast.  While there are definitely moments that I can't wait to get out of the car, we kinda have our groove down for these long road trips.  Here is a much shorter version of our 33 hour 2,104 mile drive ...
First of all, I recommend taking someone you like (a LOT) along with you :o)
Kate's "Georgia" was never far from her side

Technology can be the sweetest blessing after you've already answered the question "Are we there yet?" 267 times ...

Ditto


Read a little

Sleep a little ... and I do mean A LITTLE!!!

Sing a LOT!
Crossing the M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

Spend a lot of time watching the world go by

What would a road trip be without visiting Ronald?
I'll bet you didn't know that one of John's super powers is finding the best radio stations even in the middle of nowhere Mississippi


Back to the land of the trees ... aahhh!!!

Just for comparison ... Oklahoma = not too many trees
No big deal, right!?!


No matter what, just keep smiling!
Give a little shout out when you reach your destination!

Or a loud shout out! :o)

You should definitely take your mama home with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment