Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grand Re-Opening

A fresh start, a new beginning, take two ... whatever you want to call it, I've decided to give blogging another try. Over the last few months (okay, many months) one or two people have mentioned that I haven't posted anything. I had no idea ANYONE was reading this! Since then, I've really enjoyed following a few blogs but my real inspiration to give it another go came a few weeks ago when I was reading my sister-in-law's blog and noticed on the sidebar that she had a link to mine!!! I regularly click on people's "blogs I follow" list (although I have no idea how to put one on my blog ... Matt). That is the moment that I knew I couldn't have someone clicking on that link only to find a pitiful, dried up blog. So, thanks, Abigail ... really, I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment